Bermuda Estates at Ormond Beach is surrounded by countless restaurants and shopping areas, but you do not have to leave the apartment community to have a great time! Come feel what it is like to experience distinctive living and a place where you are proud to call home. As a Pegasus Residential community, it is our mission to create referral worthy customer service experiences consistently.
- Population in July 2009: 37,825.
- Population change since 2000: +4.2%
- Population density: 1469 people per square mile
- Males: 17,681
- Females: 20,144
- Estimated median household income in 2009: $47,799
Restaurants near Bermuda Estates at Ormond Beach in Ormond Beach, FL.
Explore all that is available within walking distance or a short ride away!
- Charlie Horse http://charliehorserestaurant.com/
- Hull’s Seafood Market http://hullsseafood.com/
- Barnacles http://barnaclesonline.com/
- Takeya Steak House http://www.takeyasteakhouse.com/
- The Dish http://thedishtavernandgrill.com/
- D.B. Pickles http://www.realpagessites.com/dbpickles/
Shopping near Bermuda Estates at Ormond Beach in Ormond Beach, FL
Many of the Ormond Beach area’s best shopping malls and entertainment venues are within 30 minutes from Bermuda Estates.
- Volusia Mall http://www.volusiamall.net/shop/volusia.nsf/index
- Caribbean Trading Company http://www.thecaribbeantradingco.com/
- Historic Downtown Daytona http://www.daytonadowntown.com/
- Ocean Walk Shoppes http://www.oceanwalkshoppes.com/
Schools near Bermuda Estates at Ormond Beach in Ormond Beach, FL
- Tomoka Elementary http://blackboard.volusia.k12.fl.us/webapps/portal/frameset.jsp?tab_tab_group_id=_12_1
- Hinson Middle http://blackboard.volusia.k12.fl.us/webapps/portal/frameset.jsp?tab=courses&url=/webapps/blackboard/execute/courseMain?course_id=_618_1
- Seabreeze High http://blackboard.volusia.k12.fl.us/webapps/portal/frameset.jsp?tab_tab_group_id=_12_1